Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 25, 2011

HSN Cooks Spring Weekend Event

It's been a long break away from blogging again. Try as I might but it's just tough cooking/baking, taking pictures, writing up posts and working at the same time. I'm re-thinking my priorities this year. I had to take more responsibilities at work and back home, demanding as usual. Despite of all the madness, I am still sane, barely, hanging on to the one thing that kept me in place, my love of cooking and baking.

So if you like performing experiments in the kitchen, talk to the onions or chicken breasts, play with sugar and flour, do check out and make time for the HSN Cooks Spring Weekend Event. There's a chance to chat with Padma Lakshmi at 2pm EDT and Chef Wolfgang Puck at 3pm EDT March 27th on Facebook. Personally, I'm a fan of Emril Lagasse. I would like to thank Chris from HSN Cooks Spring Weekend Event for her effort in contacting me about this event. I was practically in hiding. A quarter of a year has almost breezed past and it's time to make some decisions about blogging. To be or not to be, is never a simple question.

Take care.

No comments: