Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 13, 2009

My Kids


















They are the best playmates together, otherwise known as the 'Twin Terror'. That is when they are not fighting. When they do, terror escalates to horror.
























She going to be six this August. I just wish that she will be more lady-like. Ironically, I signed her up for Aikido class instead of art class. I want her to be disciplined and respectful. And of course, drain off her excess energy. She does her homework dutifully but can be really cheeky at times. She's a little stingy and still doesn't like to share her food with Ah Boy. But she will share her toys and make her brother laugh.
























He is tall for his age. Last month, he had his last jab but didn't cry at all. He recognise quite a number of pictures. His vocabulary so far; 'jie jie', go where, bird, bag, back, ball, book, apple, fish, eat, dog, cat, duck, pig, horse, nose, head, mama, dada, aunty, please, thank you (though not too clear), yes and no. He likes to shake his head when he meant 'no'. He is able to point to his tummy, ears, nose, mouth, head and hair when prompted.











































Both have the same temperament, they fight but they do love each other. Captured this moment so when they quarrel over petty things, I can show and remind them. Both are animals lovers. They are crazy about the hamsters, terrapins, birds, dogs and cats.

This is the evidence of Cartoon Network influence. You'll get Superhero kids when they start watching TV.























Ben 10 Girl. Told you she is unlady-like.
























Ultraman. Okay, to be fair, this was taken when he was a couple of months old. But I believe his time will come too.

16 comments:

Hearty Bakes said...

You have very lovely children Rei.Very adorable~

Baking Fiend said...

Rei, they are beautiful!

quizzine said...

it's always amazing and heartwarming to see a little bundle grow up so fast.... my boy is turning 2 in 2weeks' time ;-)
Cheers,

Yuri said...

Hello, looks like you have absolutely all the reasons for a very happy valentine's day! :)

TINTIN said...

Wow, ultraman baby so CUTE ^^

terri@adailyobsession said...

oh so sweet & beautiful! did girl go to martin huang--such a prominent eyelid line! have fun loving them, they grow very fast!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rei,
I've been visiting your blog but have not left any comments. Seeing your kids pics make me want to shout "SO CUTE!!". I just love the pic of your boy kissing jiejie :)

Family First said...

Wow .. your boy now all grown up! Love the "kiss kiss" pics.

Gina Choong said...

rei, you very naughty. I missed my girls! melody has puberty creeping into her baby body now. My days with my little girl will be gone in days! All the symptoms of puberty showing now. :( I love your pictures of your kids..Enjoy them while they last..girls tend to grow up more quickly.

Rei said...

Thanks ladies for your kind words!

Terri : Her eyelids are definitely my handiwork. Ahah! She has my eyes.

Edith said...

haha your no 1 is like my no 2? Tough cookie. She is enrolled in taekwondo and gosh! My dad was nagging at me that I shouldn't. hahahaha

And she looks really like you.

Rei said...

Edith : Ahah.. yes my mom was horrified when she knew about the Aikido class. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

such blessings to have kids. and beautiful ones too.

Rei said...

Nee : Thanks! Yes, I do think I'm blessed to have them.

Jullie Teo said...

Wah! Ur ah ger looks like u!!

Anonymous said...

Twin Terror ? You are funny, Rei but for sure you are not the only mom comes with such comment to their kids. Who cares as long as they grow up with health and happiness, right ? Cheers !