Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 13, 2008

7 Useless Information About...

... Rei.

I have been tagged by for the same meme by Jane and Yuri. I am supposed to state 7 random facts about myself and pass on it on to seven fellow bloggers. Thanks to them both, now you will get to know 7 useless information about me. Ahahah.

1. I have never cooked deep fried food for my kids so far and intend to keep it that way. I am a firm believer of 'to eat right, you have to start 'em young'.

2. I am against eating foie gras, soft shell crabs, frog legs and exotic animals. And I am working towards saying ‘No’ to shark’s fin at wedding dinners.

3. My favourite flowers are Jasmine and Chrysanthemum but have never received any of them as gifts, even though I requested.

4. I am academically inclined towards physics, chemistry, biology and psychology. I don't really do sports except swimming and archery.

5. I studied Mechanical Engineering and aced in workshop practical such as welding, turning and milling but my work has nothing to do with it.

6. I was not a coffee drinker until I worked as a part-time waitress at UCC café. I was in charge of brewing coffee using a siphon. I'm addicted to the smell of coffee since then.

7. Almost never watch horror movies and have irrational fear of clowns and monkeys (or people who personify them).

I would like to pass this tag to the following fellow bloggers.

1. Ganache Ganache
2. Bento Pet
3. All Things Purple
4. Rojak Rendezvous
5. Feed My World
6. Greg & Nee On The Go!
7. Love In The Kitchen

Here are the rules for tagging:
Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog.
Give seven facts about yourself.
Tag another seven bloggers by leaving a comment on their blogs and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.

それじゃ~~

3 comments:

Gina Choong said...

rei, people don't give chrysanthemum flowers (fresh) because its a symbol that associates with funerals! :(

Rei said...

Gina : Yes, I am aware of that. I don't really mind but my exes used to give me dirty look when I made the suggestion. Maybe they thought that I was pulling their legs. :p

Gina Choong said...

hahah..that is also the reason why I won't accept fresh flowers as a gift. I tell all my friends to give fresh flowers to me when I am dead and gone. I am a lover of natural flowers. so I prefer to smell and look at it when its still in the pot. :)