Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

Two At Play



Ah Boy can sit up on his own and crawls about (actually he's sliding on his tummy) quite well. He is 8 months and 3 weeks now. He loves it when we sing for him. I think his favourite songs are '大苹果' and 'Ten Little Indians'. He'll laugh out loud whenever he hears them. He's making those 'boo-boo' sounds and been 'talking' quite abit. He likes to wave 'bye bye' and acknowledges his name with a 'nn'. I don't know why, but both of them like to lie their head down on my pillow. He misses Ah Girl when she's not around. He welcomes her with a big chuckle when she reaches home. Fortunately, I got the same treatment as well. Ahaha.. I can't wait for the day when he calls 'Ma Ma'. Ah Girl first word was 'Ma Ma'. Actually, I am teaching him everyday. Heheh..

In my opinion, Ah Girl plays rather rough. Not sure how to tell her to be more lady-like. But I know she loves her brother. Next time, when they quarrel, I'll show them this clip. Must love each other, okay? Looking at them, a part of me can't wait for them to grow up. Another part of me is afraid that they are growing up too fast. That I will not be able to hold them in my arms anymore. I guess all mummies feel that way sometimes. My dear children, please let me hold you tight for a while longer. Let me hold you every day. I love you.

2 comments:

ICook4Fun said...

Hi Rei, thanks for the tips on the rice wine.

Yuri said...

hey rei, kids grow up so fast u won't even realise it. good to have such videos to remind them how they played with each other. pls continue to hold and hug them, once u stop, and they grow up, the hugging will stop.